Visa Letter Request
Everyone who is not a New Zealand or Norfolk Island resident will need a visa to enter Australia. Please apply for your visa ASAP to ensure it is received in time.
The appropriate visa option will depend mainly on your reason for visiting Australia. If you are travelling for only the conference, the majority of people (depending on your passport Country) should apply for either the Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) or the eVisitor (subclass 651).
New Zealand passport holders will be granted a Special Category Visas (SCV) (subclass 444)upon arrival in Australia which allows them to visit freely.
For more information please select one of the options below:
If asked for an Australian Business Address during application, please use:
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia
Note: ISCT provides the resources above for delegates but encourages you to check with the Australian government website regularly to ensure you are using the most up to date information on visa application procedures.
Assistance from ISCT:
If you require visa assistance from ISCT please contact us by completing this form. ISCT can help by:
- Emailing you a formal ISCT 2019 Annual Meeting Invitation Letter for use in a visa application
- Please note that you must have completed your ISCT 2019 Registration payment
- ISCT is unable to provide invitation letters for delegates’ spouses or guests
- Once completed, your personalized invitation will be e-mailed within 2 weeks
- Adding your details to an ISCT list sent to the Visa and Citizenship Services Group at Australia’s Department of Home Affairs
- This does not guarantee a visa will be granted but should assist your application
- We recommend you do this if you are coming from a country that typically has problems obtaining a visa
- ISCT would need the following information: Country of Passport, Passport Number, Current Country of Residence, Date of Birth, First Middle and Last names as it appears on your passport, Gender, email, phone and address along with the type of visa you have applied for
Please complete the form below to request an invitation letter for your visa from ISCT. Optional fields are those required only if you request that ISCT proceed with Step 2 above on your behalf. You do not need to provide us with passport information if you just wish to provide a supporting letter of your registration.